- You have a period of 15 days from the initial order date and time, to exercise your right to an order cancellation.
- If you cancel your order within the prescribed time frame, you are exempt from paying any penalties or to justify your reasons for cancelling the order.
- By canceling your order within the prescribed time frame, you are eligible for a full refund up to the value of the items you have ordered.
- Any shipping costs, that may have already occurred by the moment of your cancellation, are not our responsibility and part of the refund. If the shipping costs have not yet occurred, they will get reimbursed together with a refund.
- Orders cancelled or perhaps returned to Revolver Heart within the initial 15 day period will be processed within 7-10 business days upon receiving a cancellation or return. A confirmation email will be sent to you, once your account has been credited with a refund.
- Withdrawals, cancellations, exchanges or returns are not accepted for the orders of unique customized products.
- When that 15 day period expires, weekends and holidays are included, your order no longer qualifies under our "Cancellation policy". It will automatically get transferred under and be dealt with according to our "Returns policy".
- After the initial 15 day period of order cancellation rights expires, all of the orders automatically become part of our returns policies.
- Starting from the day that our package was delivered, you are allocated a new 15 day time frame, that gives you a right to issue a return claim.
- If you decide to issue a return order after a 15 day period granted to you by our returns policy has already expired, your return order will get refused.
- All of the return claims must get issued through our "RETURNS CENTER" and receive our approval first, before the items can be sent back via shipping service. Failure to follow the procedure to do so, will result in the refusal your return order.
- Please consider, that the approval process of your return claim can take a while. We may demand from you to provide us with more detailed information or a photo material proving our fault, before we will approve your return issue. We will always try to respond back to you as quick as possible and to solve the issue as fast as possible.
- Upon receiving the approval on your return claim, you will be allocated with a new 5 day time period, weekends and holidays are included. This period will serve as a time frame for you, to package up all of the merchandise eligible for return and send it back to us via shipping service.
- We consider a time stamp put on the returned package by the shipping service and not the date of delivery to our address as the official date of return. If you fail to oblige by the rules and return your order after the 5 day time frame has already expired, your return claim will get refused.
- If you decide to issue a return order on let's say for example the 15th day upon receiving the package from us and it does get approved after some time has already passed, you will still be allocated with a new 5 day time frame to make the return happen. We will consider your return order as valid, even if the package will return to us outside of your initial 15 day period.
Items eligible for a return
We only accept and approve returns, if they have something to do with our mistakes, such as:
- any potential faults on the print
- any potential faults on the fabric
- any potential faults in the sewing process
- us sending you the incorrect item, the one you haven't ordered
- us sending you the item of an incorrect size, the one you haven't ordered
- us sending you the item of an incorrect size, if the item was sent under a gift shipping method (an exception, we understand you couldn't know the correct measurements)
- the package gets damaged in the delivery process, while you have opted for a premium or gift shipping methods (not applicable for budget shipping)
- you opting for a gift shipping method and specifying that a delivery is needed up to a certain date and it got delivered to your address too late (check our expected delivery time frames)
We do not not accept and approve returns, if it is not our mistake. Like in the case of the following reasons:
- client changing their mind, not wanting the product any more out of whatever reason
- client ordering a wrong size for themselves, despite us providing the detailed measurements of the products size
- client deciding not to like the color of an item, despite us providing the sufficient photo material of the product clearly showing the color
- client deciding not to like the design of our special sleeves, despite us providing the sufficient photo material of the product clearly showing the look of them
All of the return orders issued that will get approved, with the items that will meet the returning conditions will be dealt with accordingly:
- Items that can have their faults repaired, will get them repaired
- Items that can't have their faults repaired, will get exchanged for the new items of the same model.
- Items that were of the incorrect size, will be exchanged for items of the same model in the correct size.
- We do not exchange returned items for the items of a different model.
- We do not do refunds under our returns policy, only under our cancellation policy.
- Revolver Heart only accepts returns of unworn, unwashed and undamaged merchandise. Items must be returned packed inside the original packaging with all of the tags included still intact.
- Revolver Heart reserves the right to refuse the return order of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements in Revolver Heart's sole discretion.
- We are able to honor price adjustments only on the full price merchandise that has been marked down within the first 15 days of the original purchase date. Those items are therefore subjugated to the terms of our cancellation policy and not the terms of our returns policy. Items that were bought on the temporary promotions or flash sale events are not eligible for a return.
- Shipping charges of the return order are eligible for a refund (as long as the standard shipping option is used, we will not cover any express shipping deals). There will also be no new shipping charges from receiving the new "repaired" package.
- Packages returned to Revolver Heart will be processed within 7 business days upon receiving. A confirmation email will be sent to you, once your new merchandise has been dispatched.
- When making a return order, always issue it through our "RETURNS CENTER", that can be found in the main menu of the homepage
- Fill out the return form with your original order number and your contact information, so that we can find your order in our archive faster.
- Please don't forget to specify your reason for demanding a return, so that we know how to process your return order as effectively as possible.
- We will send you a conformation message, as soon as your return order gets issued successfully, so that you will know that your return order is being worked on.
- Your return order will then wait for the approval process to finish. If it will be required from you to provide some additional photo proof material of the problem, you will get contacted about it by our costumer support.
- Upon receiving a confirmation or the return order, you will be allocated a 5 day time frame for making a return. Repack the merchandise in the original packing materials and enclose it together with any additional tags or promo material that came with the original package.
- Using the carrier of your choice and expense, you can then send your package back to the following address:
ART MODA D.O.O.GREGORČIČEVA ULICA 33A2000 MARIBORSLOVENIAEUROPEAN UNION
How long will it take to process my order?
All orders are subject to product availability. Since we specialize in above all hand made, highly crafted, meticulously designed and uniquely tailored clothing merchandise, you have to keep in mind that such quality takes its time to produce. If the item ordered is not in stock at the time you place your an order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment or perhaps offer you a different similar product instead.
Since having a large stock is not suitable for our business model, we are trying to craft as much of our products as possible under the just in time principle. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we are committed to staying true to our goal of crafting the item ordered in 10-14 business days, weekends and holidays are excluded.
How long will it take for me to receive the package?
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you, once your order is placed. Delivery times are just estimates and they commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. We are working with our national post service provider "POŠTA SLOVENIJE" to ship all of our packages. Date of delivery may vary due to shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the items ordered, but the approximate deliver dates that can be expected are:
ZONE 1 - Slovenia + Croatia: 1-3 business days
ZONE 2 - Other EU countries: 2-5 business days
ZONE 3 - Neighboring non EU countries: 4-7 business days
ZONE 4 - Other continents: 10-15 business days
*Please note, that we do not ship on Sundays or holidays!
*Products may also be delivered in separate shipments for a faster order fulfillment! (that applies only for the budget shipping option)
Where can I receive my package?
Revolver Heart is committed to a worldwide shipping service. The package can only get delivered to the address you have specified in your order, it can't get changed later. We deliver our packages into four different shipping zines:
ZONE 1: Slovenia + Croatia
ZONE 2: Other EU countries
ZONE 3: Neighboring non EU countries
ZONE 4: Other continents
What will be my shipping costs?
All of our shipping categories are flat rate based and the end costs will depend mostly on the ZONE inside which the end address of delivery is registered, together with the chosen rank of the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase into your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, your shipping charges will be displayed. We are offering several different shipping & delivery options:
The personal pick up in our city / FREE
The budget shipping / 3,50 €*
The premium shipping / 5,00€*
The gift shipping / 7,00€*
*The prices written as an example, apply to the ZONE 1 delivery only! (other zones have their own little cost additions)
What to do, if my package gets damaged during the delivery process?
We are offering three different ranks of shipping method, not only for the sake of creating a democratic possibility for our clients in the price differentiation, but also to provide different quality of our delivery services.
If you have opted for your order to be fulfilled under a budget shipping method, we can not guarantee you, that the package will arrive to your end address undamaged absolutely 100% of the time. Under a budget shipping option, you merchandise is individually packed into the separate cellophane bags which are then sealed inside a standard envelope. Usually such packaging arrives at the end destination without any trouble, but it really all depends on how the shipping company happens to handle your package at the time of its processing. Merchandise delivered under a budget shipping option, can not be subject to our returns policy for a reason of a package damage.
If you have opted for your order to be fulfilled under a premium shipping method, we will do our best to protect your merchandise and the packet itself. Premium option means, that your merchandise gets packed separately in the wrapping paper sealed off with the tamper proof stickers first, then it gets placed inside our beautifully designed and sturdy two piece box, that provides our merchandise with the exceptional protection and also a unique and pleasant unboxing experience. The box itself is then also sealed off with the tamper proof stickers and gets packaged inside the bubble wrapped envelope for the enhanced protection, before it gets shipped to your end address.
A gift shipping method has all of the perks of a premium shipping method and all of the additional tags and merchandise. It only means, that your order will be dealt with the highest priority, since you have specified upon ordering, that you need the items delivered up to a certain date. (for our expected delivery time frames, read the second chapter of this page)
If your package or merchandise still gets damaged somehow in the shipping process after you chose a premium shipping or a gift shipping method, you are eligible for our returns policy. Please provide us with the sufficient photo proof material and submit it via our RETURNS CENTER and we will deal with your issue as fast as possible.
HOW TO WASH MY PRODUCT ?
HOW TO IRON MY PRODUCT ?
HOW TO FOLD & STORE MY PRODUCT ?
HOW TO WEAR MY PRODUCT ?
- Avoid the use of accessories made from abrasive materials, when wearing sublimated garments
Example: Wearing a backpack with shoulder straps made from Velcro
(The shoulder strap will rub against the sublimated fabric and its abrasiveness will cause micro tears on the surface of your garment. It might even pull out some fibers.)
- Avoid petting any kitty on your shoulder when wearing our garments
Example: We know that kitties love to cuddle on our shoulders and rub their heads against ours, but unfortunately they also have very sharp claws. They might pull out some fibers from the fabric or perhaps even tear off the special sleeves. We can can agree with kitties, that those dots on the tulle net fabric look pretty damn playful.
- Avoid applying too much force with your elbow on a surface of the long chiffon sleeves
Example: Chiffon is a very fine and delicate fabric, easily liable to tearing when it finds itself strained under shearing forces. Try to avoid straining your elbow too much against the fabric, to avoid unnecessary stretching and tearing. Sleeves are made loosely fit on purpose, to allow for a more relaxed and safe movement.
- Avoid applying too much force with your hands on the edges of a wrist loophole in the long chiffon sleeves
Example: Chiffon is a very fine and delicate fabric, easily liable to tearing when it finds itself strained under shearing forces. Try to avoid straining your hand trough the wrist loophole, to avoid unnecessary stretching and tearing. If it doesn't fit perfectly, we recommend you trying out the garment of a bigger size.
•Entirely handmade in Slovenia•
Our model is 171 cm and she is wearing a size M.